Rogues Guild - The Infinite Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corp Headquarters for the Android game THE INFINITE BLACK

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of current allies.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
romgar1
RGE Leader
RGE Leader

List of current allies. Empty
PostSubject: List of current allies.   List of current allies. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 pm

I know this is a tough spot. Allies can change minute by minute this early on. Playing for fun is an unstable waring group. Our alliance with them is neutral and short lived at best. Gods of chaos is where I have been sending our guys and gals to get flags. Soon I hope to just send them home. Irish and the others know much more about the allied list than I do. I just started this thread to get those corps listed. Rogues are all friends of mine. They are lead by smart people with no world domination in mind. I advise we keep close ties with them unles that changes. Not to mention they are well on their way to having a fertile planet. Last I checked they were about halfway to dread status. Loric was the "boss" of many of our supers. I know they have close ties with which ever corp he leads. For now i think ngng is still his. I havent seen him on in a while and they lost their planet a time or too. Other supers please fill in where i left us. thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
Bloodninja
Super
Super

PostSubject: Re: List of current allies.   List of current allies. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 pm

This should be moved to the allies/enemies section
Back to top Go down
Irishpirate
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: List of current allies.   List of current allies. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:43 pm

The list you're looking for is actually under the announcements under at alliances & enemies.

You're right that alliances and enemies change minute by minute, that's why I try to keep the site as up to date as possible, changing it everyday for new alliances and enemies. Loric considers planets expendable, and I do as well to a point. NGNG is still around, but with Loric not on so much, its become misguided and chaotic.
Back to top Go down
https://roguesguild.board-directory.net
romgar1
RGE Leader
RGE Leader

PostSubject: Re: List of current allies.   List of current allies. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Oops, irish can you move it? I just posted this to see if my sig works.
Back to top Go down
Irishpirate
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: List of current allies.   List of current allies. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I can delete it if you wish, or just close/lock it. No reason to move it.
Back to top Go down
https://roguesguild.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of current allies.   List of current allies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of current allies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogues Guild - The Infinite Black :: General :: Common Area-
Jump to: