Rogues Guild - The Infinite Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corp Headquarters for the Android game THE INFINITE BLACK

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play android games through your PC!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SmokeBlunts
Officer
Officer

Play android games through your PC! Empty
PostSubject: Play android games through your PC!   Play android games through your PC! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:54 am

Had a few people ask me about it earlier so ill just post here.

I found a program called "YouWave for Android", it does have a free trial but I guess your supposed to end up paying for it, and im not sure how long the trial lasts, but im probably going to end up buying it.

If you have a slow job that requires sitting at a computer all day like me this is perfect (now I can do trade runs all day!) or if you would just rather not be sitting there with your phone plugged in all night.

-Just google it and download it
-install it
-open ASTRO on your phone and make a backup of the games you want to play
-you may have to rename the backup folder on the SD card to something else (windows wouldnt read it for me when named backup)
-plug phone into usb
-move APK file into C:/documents and settings/user/youwave/android apps/
- open YouWave>View> redraw icons
- Enjoy!

I think the program is $15 but im gonna try to find a crack, if I do ill be sure to share it.
Back to top Go down
Irishpirate
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Play android games through your PC!   Play android games through your PC! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Ok so, does it then use your phone or pc net connection?
Back to top Go down
https://roguesguild.board-directory.net
SmokeBlunts
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Play android games through your PC!   Play android games through your PC! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:30 am

It uses the pcs connection. Its like an android emulator but is easier and smoother then trying to use the android sdk tools
Back to top Go down
Bloodninja
Super
Super

PostSubject: Re: Play android games through your PC!   Play android games through your PC! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 pm

I've looked in to this and found there's a couple versions of it. Version 2.0.0 has a trial period of 4 days with full functionality after that idk if you can keep using it or not. The key for it costs $15. I also found that there's version 1.5.1 which was released completely free though I'm have trouble actually locating it,which is frustrating because thats one of my specialities. If you come across a clean version of it let me know.

[EDIT] Also can 2.0.0 still be used after the trial period has ended?
Back to top Go down
SmokeBlunts
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Play android games through your PC!   Play android games through your PC! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Well I did find the old 1.5.1 version, only problem though is it appears mouse functionality didnt start until 2.0, so playing a game like infinite black is impossible.

if you still want to try it out I found the file here:

file: softak.ir/dl/Youwave_Android-1-5-1.exe
password: www .softak.ir (no space between the www and the dot, it wont let me post links)

I still cant find a key or a crack for 2.0, and im not sure if its possible with how they have it set up.

android SDK still may be viable, but more complicated and possibly slower, but ill probably give that a shot when my trial runs out and will let you know if I have any success.
Back to top Go down
XiAsterothiX
Super
Super

PostSubject: Re: Play android games through your PC!   Play android games through your PC! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:33 pm

i am working on a proper way of running APKs (Inc The Infinate Black) on Windows,

this will involve an Android Environment
More Information will follow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play android games through your PC!   Play android games through your PC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play android games through your PC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogues Guild - The Infinite Black :: General :: Common Area-
Jump to: