Rogues Guild - The Infinite Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corp Headquarters for the Android game THE INFINITE BLACK

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XiAsterothiX
Super
Super

Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite   Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:17 am

Welcome. Rogues Guild Elite is a Sister Corp to Rogues Guild, in The Infinite Black.

We pride ourselves on fair play gaming and ensuring all our members have what they need to better themselves and the Corp,
Newly activated and lead by Romgar1, a very fair and just leader. Like Irishpirate Romgar1 is highly respected in the game

XiAsterothiX (Myself) has taken on the task of finding new members, Unlike lots of other Corps that Flood General Chat with posts asking for members, We hand pick every invite to the corp. If you have received an for Rogues Guild Elite it is because you were hand picked, If you would like to join us, Just send myself or Romgar1 a message and we will set it up for you

Finally.. and foremost. Have Fun
Back to top Go down
romgar1
RGE Leader
RGE Leader

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite   Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Thanks Asteroth. There is a possible plan in the works to make our corps more user friendly for our member. Asteroth has been working hard to help our numbers grow. I am going to suggest making a forum list of members here so we can find our brothers in rogues guild. For those who dont know, I have an alt named no1here in rogues guild. Our next big project is to get 5/69 terraformed to fertile. It will take both corps many runs to do this. I know we can do it. Our aussies will be able to work when we are sleeping and our US time zoners will work when they sleep. Players like gilassayag who are somewhere in between can work with both groups. Keep up the good work guys and girls. Smile
Back to top Go down
Irishpirate
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite   Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Just as an update,

With the loss of 5/69, we found ourselves a better HQ, 26/40. We have been paying terraform, plus doing it ourselves. It was primordial +87% as of 6am CST. Lets push it to fertile so we can supply ourselves with flags.
Back to top Go down
https://roguesguild.board-directory.net
Bloodninja
Super
Super

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite   Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:58 am

As of today we're a Terrestrial planet (Tier 8 )! Good work on EVERYBODY'S part. Fertile world here we come!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite   Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Rogues Guild Elite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rogues Guild - The Infinite Black :: Rogues Guild Elite :: Common Area-
Jump to: